HISTORY OF THE FIRM
In the year 2000 the partners of the firm had decided to change the name & style of the firm to Krishna, Khalid & Associates. The partner of the firm had decided to choose their family name in appreciation of their parents.
Pn. Nahzatul Ain Binti Mohd Khalid is the former partner of Krishna, Khalid & Associates and based in Kuala Lumpur office. After the splitting carries the name of Khalid, Iqbal & Associates.
- Civil court representation.
- Property Sale and Purchase Transaction.
- Loan transaction with Banks.
- Syariah Court Consultancy and court representation.
- Legal Adviser for business.
- Trademark registration and protection.
- Business Agreement.
area of practice
- Sale & Purchase Transaction
- Bank (Shariah Facility Transaction)
- Bank (Conventional Loan Transaction)
- Land Law Matters/Land Acquisition
- Contract /Deeds & Agreements
- Wills, Probate & Letter of Administration
- Intellectual Property Law
- SME Legal Advisory
Khalid, Iqbal and Associates (KIQ) is an established law firm with office in Kuala Lumpur
KIQ is known as a commercial law firm, advising a varied portfolio of clients which include Malaysian companies, banks, financial institutions, governmental organizations and statutory bodies. KIQ scope of work is focus on real estate transaction (sale and purchase of residential or commercial property), preparing loan securities documentation for banks, preparing all sorts of commercial agreements and MOU, civil litigation for business as well as for individuals (including winding-up, receivership and liquidation and Bankruptcy Proceedings and discharge), getting Probate and Letters of Administration (Kuasa Mentadbir) for distribution of estate of the deceased.
kiq @ facebook
LATEST LEGAL BUZZ
Homebuyers Claim Tribunal
Amendment to the Housing Developers (Control and Licensing)(Amendment) Act 2001, paved the way for homebuyers to bring an action against developers in a Tribunal. It is indeed a kind of relief for some homebuyers as they have the option to refer their complaints to a Tribunal. A Tribunal is comparatively faster and cheaper compare to actions brought to the normal process of court..