MUHAMMAD IQBAL BIN SAINY
MUHAMMAD IQBAL BIN SAINY Download VCARD
Advocate & Solicitor
LLB. (Hons) IIUM
LL.M (Banking Law) IIUM
Diploma in Syariah Practise (UiTM)
Muhammad Iqbal Bin Sainy obtained his LLB (Hons) from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and holds Master Degree in Banking Law (Executive) from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). He also received Advance Diploma in Syarie Legal Practise (DSLP) from University Teknologi Mara (Uitm). His area of practice are focused on Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Syariah Advisory matters.
His experience includes but not limited to the following :-
- Representing Clients for construction claim at Asian International Arbitration Centre Kuala Lumpur which include claim under Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act.
- Representing client for review of land acquisition compensation amount at High Court.
- Application for Trademark Description Order and obtaining restriction order for counterfeiting products.
- Defending Banks against Government of Malaysia for claim under forfeiture of properties under Dangerous Drug Act (Forfeiture) Act.
- Defending Bank against 3rd party Chargor claim for fraudulent transaction.
- Application for various Letter of Administration and Probate Application including Letter of Administration to appoint administrator to substitute a deceased administrator/ "de bonis non" and application for order for sale and distribution of deceased assets.
- Acting for developer cum financier against purchaser for breach of terms of Sale & Purchase agreement.
- Successfully acting for purchasers against developer for Liquidated Ascertained Damages where the developer has obtained Order under S176 of the Companies Act.
- Successfully obtained Order for Specific Performance for breach of terms of Sale and Purchase Agreement against owners of land till the land is finally registered to the purchaser’s nominee.